What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Good deal

badboybeef

Reaction score
hello all, just wondering about this, but i recently bought a 2010 on a 60 reg rcz gt in met grey with light grey leather, the car is very clean inside and outside no scratches or dents and the only bit of wear inside is on the drivers seat boulster but i reckon a bit of leather treatment and thats sorted, after a bit of an initial scare(thinking i had bought a lemon, turned out battery wasnt connected,) the car has been fine and drives really really well, all electrics work as they should , the car has done 92k with a full service history abd had a new turbo last year which is still under warenty, i paid £3500 for the car . the question is this Good deal or not? because im seeing similar cars fetching around £4500 to £5250 or is mine about the going rate

Ian J.

Reaction score
Prices for these cars are going up
I've got a 2015 34k 156thp and I reckon its worth what I paid for it 6 months ago

Goatz

Reaction score
Check when it last had a timing chain and hpfp replaced. If that’s not recent it could cost you over £1k soon so might not be a good deal :)

Ian J.

Reaction score
Check when it last had a timing chain and hpfp replaced. If that’s not recent it could cost you over £1k soon so might not be a good deal :)
Good point
Mines just had a timing chain kit done at 32k miles , cost about £900 I think, paid for under warranty.
I'm assuming yours is petrol not diesel, the diesel has a really good reputation for reliability.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
A car like the RCZ for 3.5K bloody bargain mate 😊