What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Gear & handbrake gaiters

burchy182

Reaction score
Evening to you all. I'm looking for replacements for my gear & handbrake gaiters please. Any suggestions welcome :)

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes look on eBay they have some 100% leather with RCZ logos got them for me motors but make sure you purchase the one that states for 6 speed and not for the 5 speed as no elastic at the top of the gaiter.... I have told them that they don't do RCZs in 5 speed gear box..

burchy182

Reaction score
Yes look on eBay they have some 100% leather with RCZ logos got them for me motors but make sure you purchase the one that states for 6 speed and not for the 5 speed as no elastic at the top of the gaiter.... I have told them that they don't do RCZs in 5 speed gear box..
I think i'd prefer to have OEM ones if I can find some although I have seen some on ebay that match the stitching on the dashboard, but they look somewhat darker than the gear/handbrake gaiters

Beth_S

Reaction score
Oh, I was going to say eBay ones too... the gear-lever area is a little dull looking so I went in search of nicer gear knobs and suede look gaiters.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
The gaiter on the RCZs are not leather and when I changed mine it had two little splits in it that I didn't notice until I was changing it and could not believe how thin it was...

burchy182

Reaction score
The gaiter on the RCZs are not leather and when I changed mine it had two little splits in it that I didn't notice until I was changing it and could not believe how thin it was...
Agree. I had a look at mine earlier and its deffo put me off having the same type. Ebay it is then :)