What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Fuel filter or HPFP?

Pedro

Reaction score
You need to post the ECU Fault codes so members can determine what needs to be looked at its no good saying it maybe this or that maybe its not fuel related? You could have electrical issues relating to the fuel system or even the timing/injector functions/ coil packs plugs etc so what codes if any are showing on the scanner & with it stinking of fuel it sounds like it running too rich which could be the fuel rail pressure or the pump is possibly failing or is it?

Nemi

Reaction score
The problems are going into limp mode, on cold start up feels a bit jittery for a couples seconds on take off, then once warmed up the engine light sometimes goes off and power returns or the light stays on and power will return. It cut out on me straight away once I started it up on 2 occasions but it hasn’t done that for a few weeks now it normally starts ok. The exhaust is giving out strong petrol smell.
HPFP

lekserok

Reaction score
Hello to anyone who reads this,

I am looking for some insight please if you’re able to help me out that would be great!

So have the RCZ 200 it needs a new Lambda Sensor now I have looked at a few places for this and all have major price differences so I’m not sure what’s going on I checked Eurocarparts and it was like £170 or something crazy like that, I checked a site called G S F car parts they are wanting £70 and then I checked eBay and seen a price for like £25 I seen another site also for it for like £20 odd pounds as well for the sensor.

I just don’t want to end up ordering the wrong part here, I got a diagnostic reading from a guy who I now can’t seem to get a hold off and he just said it’s the Lambda Sensor I have now however realised you can get a rear exhaust probe lambda sensor thats the cheaper 1 I believe but I think it might be the pre lambda sensor I’m needing he didn’t specify. Also I think I read somewhere about a special tool needed, do I need a special tool to change this sensor ???

If anyone can help me with this that would be a great help!

I am also looking to change the front brake pads does anyone know if the Rcz has a self bleeding system or do you have to bleed the brakes yourself ? Hope to hear some helpful information soon cheers guys.
Bosch sensor is very good quality and the price is ok