What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

For Sale: RaceChip GTS + PedalBox+ for RCZ THP200

Gib007

Reaction score
I sold my Peugeot RCZ 2013 THP200 nearly a year ago but still have the RaceChip GTS and PedalBox+ for it to sell. The former was used for a couple of years and the latter for about a year, and are both in absolutely fantastic condition and boxed with every accessory. The RaceChip comes with a new, unused harness as I personally used an old one I had pre-installed in the car with an older model RaceChip. Together, these mods transform the performance to levels above stock.

I'm looking for £250 total for both together and in that price, I include tracked shipping to you wherever you are. I include photos in this post.

Attachments

• PedalBox 1.jpg
    PedalBox 1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 7
  • PedalBox 2.jpg
    PedalBox 2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 8
  • PedalBox 3.jpg
    PedalBox 3.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 8
  • RaceChip 1.jpg
    RaceChip 1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 7
  • RaceChip 2.jpg
    RaceChip 2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 7
  • RaceChip 3.jpg
    RaceChip 3.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 7
  • RaceChip 4.jpg
    RaceChip 4.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 6

Pistol

Reaction score
I sold my Peugeot RCZ 2013 THP200 nearly a year ago but still have the RaceChip GTS and PedalBox+ for it to sell. The former was used for a couple of years and the latter for about a year, and are both in absolutely fantastic condition and boxed with every accessory. The RaceChip comes with a new, unused harness as I personally used an old one I had pre-installed in the car with an older model RaceChip. Together, these mods transform the performance to levels above stock.

I'm looking for £250 total for both together and in that price, I include tracked shipping to you wherever you are. I include photos in this post.
Is this sold pal
If not I am very interested