What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Flip up sat nav

A

Anonymous

Had a flickering sat nav screen. Took the screen out and it was obvious where the fault was. The cable twists each time the screen opens and a wire was broken. Took it apart and soldered in a new section. If anyone wants some cable to repair their own foc,just pm me and send a sae. Had to buy 50 meters but only needed 1!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Hi, your post on the sat nave problem is illuminating. I think I have the same problem. any chance you can give me a clue as to how to remove the unit to check? Then I feel sure that i'd want to buy some of your spare cable

Tony Marsh :helpme:

EddyRCZ

Reaction score
Had a flickering sat nav screen. Took the screen out and it was obvious where the fault was. The cable twists each time the screen opens and a wire was broken. Took it apart and soldered in a new section. If anyone wants some cable to repair their own foc,just pm me and send a sae. Had to buy 50 meters but only needed 1!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi, your post on the sat nave problem is illuminating. I think I have the same problem. any chance you can give me a clue as to how to remove the unit to check? Then I feel sure that i'd want to buy some of your spare cable

Tony Marsh :helpme:
Hi, how could I buy some of this cable from you please?
thanks.