What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Flat tyre and no tyre pressure warning on dash?

Ricardo_Z

Reaction score
Have an OSF flat on my RCZ but no warnings came on the dash to say I was losing pressure?

frankvdb

Reaction score
Tyre pressure monitoring is an optional extra. Are you sure that you have it?
Also, in my case I got 19" wheels for my summer tyres and they were unable to get the TPMS sensors working with the system so I've had it disabled and I check it myself. Since the pressure is relatively low, you can already test with your thumb whether you have a soft tyre.

Ricardo_Z

Reaction score
Tyre pressure monitoring is an optional extra. Are you sure that you have it?
Also, in my case I got 19" wheels for my summer tyres and they were unable to get the TPMS sensors working with the system so I've had it disabled and I check it myself. Since the pressure is relatively low, you can already test with your thumb whether you have a soft tyre.

Just had a trawl through some old posts and it looks like the tyre pressure warning came as part of the 'Vision' pack, so mystery solved - thanks! 👍

DKZ5745

Reaction score
From 1st November 2014 all new cars had to have tpms fitted as standard. So if your car was manufactured after this date it has it fitted.

before this date, it was an option.

Ricardo_Z

Reaction score
From 1st November 2014 all new cars had to have tpms fitted as standard. So if your car was manufactured after this date it has it fitted.

before this date, it was an option.

Thanks for the info - my car is 2013 so that all makes sense 👍

DKZ5745

Reaction score
My car is 2013 also, it has tpms fitted, but it does have the vision pack.