What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Fitting Removable steering wheel

csb64

Reaction score
Has anyone fitted a removable steering wheel or have any knowledge of going do ?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Look on YouTube... As it has many videos. I have seen them and very easy job.. I would disconnect the battery before you can started due to the air bag..
On the back of the steering wheel there are two indentations this is where you put a thin flat head screw driver in this pushes against a wire clip that holds in the air bag once you have done that you disconnect the bags connection and there is only one bolt in the middle of the cars wheel removing this and the steering wheel comes up and off.. Refit in reverse order do not forget it put your steering wheel on straight.... Hope this helps you out...
Merry Christmas
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

csb64

Reaction score
Look on YouTube... As it has many videos. I have seen them and very easy job.. I would disconnect the battery before you can started due to the air bag..
On the back of the steering wheel there are two indentations this is where you put a thin flat head screw driver in this pushes against a wire clip that holds in the air bag once you have done that you disconnect the bags connection and there is only one bolt in the middle of the cars wheel removing this and the steering wheel comes up and off.. Refit in reverse order do not forget it put your steering wheel on straight.... Hope this helps you out...
Merry Christmas
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
Thanks for reply,is if easy to get bose and wheel that fit.
Merry Christmas to you to

2retro

Reaction score
I think I would prefer knowing I had an airbag personally... 🤔