What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Fitting lambo doors to rcz

FAT STICKMAN

Reaction score
I been wanting lambo doors for some time I've spoken to several Chinese company's but no success. My wife is Russian and suggested i contact a Russian company which she did.
3 weeks later heavy psckage arrived cost £170 + postage I've spent 3days trying to fit them no success then wife looked at them and said it is a matter of trigonometry she cut them up with a grinder i welded them up and she fitted them in 4 hours
They work great anyone wanting similar we can provide drawings and pictures to help Peter and Olga

Kerr

Reaction score
Post pictures on the forum.

FAT STICKMAN

Reaction score
Will put video on line when all mods finished sofar debadged front Peugeot recess filled centre stripe sequential indicators 91n multimedia system radar dectctor rcz door projector lights. Still to do tint windows paint wheels black, white letter tyres
Good tip if you want white leter tyres forget tyre pens mix white paint 50 /50 with rubber solution it will out last the tyres