What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Final wash of the decade ?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
So, as I am going away in a few days, this might be the final chance for a wash this decade, and I had to make it a quick one, bloomin family coming round, apparently it’s Christmas or something....🤔

DDE7CF56-8C0A-4E00-97C8-03D4139E1CB6.jpeg

I am concerned it’s starting to lose its shine...... good job the parcel from Slims Detailing arrived today 😀👍

(and yes, it was raining while I was trying to dry it off 🙁)

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Now you have done yours get yourself over to York and you can do Blondie or the Grey Lady and show me how to use all that polish etc you have got lol 😂 have a great Christmas and New year mate
Les n Co
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Thanks very much, Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you too. It’s going to be 2020 before any detailing happens round here, not just cos I’m not going to be here, but I think it’s more of a fair weather pursuit.

New year’s eve on the beach is going to be a bit different this year, so something to look forward to after tomorrow ☀️👙🏄🤔🎅🏼🎁

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Don’t you just hate it when you’ve washed your car on Christmas Eve & you wake up the next morning to find it covered in Reindeer Sh1t 🤔 😱🎅🏼🤣

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY !!!!

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Would you like to come and do mine?
We have a pot of coffee on, and can rustle up some bacon sarnies 😄