What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Faced some issues in functionality after gauge panel change

Dima

Reaction score
Hi, will try my luck here.

Changed a gauge panel on my RCZ 2011 (petrol, 156hp, EU version). Instaled one with the bigger screen. Bought it used from simmilar year petrol but UK version.
However, faced a few issues during usage:

1. Trip A&B can not be reset with press and hold button on the wiper stalk. (Do not have any navigation buttons where the hand break panel is located).
2. Service interval can not be reset (press and hold service button under the screen, ignition on, counting down, ignition off than on again…) the service icon remains and message that service interval is exceeded. Though, milage on speedometer section can be amended by holing same button, as usual.

Of course tried reconect the battery, and repeat the procedues - does not help the cause. It's like gauge pannel (or maybe ECU?) does not allow to rewrite trips data and service for whatever reason.
Any ideas about the root of an issues and how to resolve those problems?

Dima

Reaction score
The bigger screen on the instrument panel corresponds to cars that have a navigator with a retractable color screen that also have navigation buttons near the hand brake. - turnes out it is a popular misconseption, as I've perosnaly seen stock cars without naviagationon option & extra buttons on the pannel but with the bigger screen. Even initiated a post on facebook where a buch of people replied that they have a panel with a lager scrn and without navigation.

The easiest solution would be to reinstall the small screen. - not an option.

Pedro

Reaction score
I think MotorScoti on YouTube fitted a big screen if his vids are still there?