What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Ey Up

Rodimus

Reaction score
Nah then

I’m new to the forum and new to the rcz. I’ve been wanting to change car recently having got bored of endless problems with my corsa. Started looking around for a fun car and had half a mind on the rcz. Then coming back up home after Christmas I spotted one in white in Steeton station car park, I then saw a 2nd not ten minutes later. Took this as a sign and started looking for a nice example to buy. I headed out to look at one on New Year’s Eve and while driving over the power steering failed on me corsa (another sign). Fell in love with the car straight away so as of Sunday gone I am the proud owner of this beauty. 2013 GT Hdi.
EFBB8060-DB48-41D8-8827-E8654B985FFA.jpeg

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum and nice RCZ you have got yourself there I have a Hdi in grey and in September I got the wife a white Hdi hope you have many happy smiles of motoring enjoy your RCZ
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co