What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Exhaust and remap

David63

Reaction score
Hi there thinking of getting a quad exhaust and remap with Tony banks has anyone got got any feedback on his work

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I know of several members that have used Tony Banks in Leeds and have been very pleased with the results. I haven’t heard of anyone who has not been happy with his work. 👍

David63

Reaction score
Hi thanks for the message have booked in but until sept 28 they are busy hopefully for the right reasons

David63

Reaction score
I know of several members that have used Tony Banks in Leeds and have been very pleased with the results. I haven’t heard of anyone who has not been happy with his work. 👍
Thanks for your message booked in for 28 sept

csb64

Reaction score
Hi there thinking of getting a quad exhaust and remap with Tony banks has anyone got got any feedback on his work
I've just had full service and cambelt done,so thought I would get a celtic tune remap,and it has transformed my car,sorry haven't got any performance figures yet,other then over 150 miles of varied driving I am getting 63mpg.