What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Everything comes in threes.

Woodso

Reaction score
Well the wife's Citroen C4 got a broken coil spring on the N/S front, so had to replace the pair for £338.00 fitted. That is after new Pad's & Discs at £208.55 on the front and new drop link and service for £214.00. It all come's in three's.

Woodso

Reaction score
Well took the RCZ in for a service today and guess what now I have a broken coil spring N/S/F so obviously both are going to be replaced at £392.00 incl VAT. Service cost £152.00 incl VAT. When done we have spent in the last couple of months around £2000.00 on both cars and apart for a new coil pack for my RCZ, all has been wear & tear non engine issues. I read on here the posts regards the weakness about parts of the engine and warnings, which seem designed to strike fear into a owner but which is not my experience, as I find it to be a bloody reliable car.

Ian J.

Reaction score
Haven't done anything in 3s since I was at college 😂