What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Error for lights

Ross_Russev

Reaction score
Hi there!
It might have been talked over already, but I couldn't find the thread, so here's my issue:
- I have 2012 HDi GT with vision pack, and in diagbox I have error saying "Open circuit in front right and left side lamps"
Point is, all bulbs are there and functional, so my question is - to which exactly bulb is the diagbox referring?

Pedro

Reaction score
Open circuit means a break in the circuit usually faulty or broken wiring maybe the cause or a bad ground wire

Ross_Russev

Reaction score
Thanks, but does it mean faulty wire on these specific bulbs and if yes ( which I presume is the answer ) - to which bulbs is the bloody diagbox referring - the yellow directional ones or the day-lights / main beams? I don't believe it to be the xenon ones ...

Pedro

Reaction score
Maybe do a BSI reset as this controls the lights (Software issue?) Check the connectors for a voltage reading with a Multimeter? Possibly be a low battery problem?