What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Eolys Pouch Replacement

Lammy64

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have the dreaded low additive message coming on now, not unexpected as it has done 110k now. I cannot seem to fins a new pouch for it (or do I need a complete tank?). Can anyone help please. It is a 2010 2.0HDi GT

Cheers

Lammy64

Reaction score
Thanks Verminator. I kind of dismissed that as it said it didn't fit, but if you are sure it is the right one, I will go for it.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't know 100%but you might be better off asking a local garage as I was told that mine was checked and they said it was 80%full told me it was about £80 to buy a litre and that it takes 1.8ltrs messy job but would be happy to do it under hours labour..... If they can get it at that price it's not worth our time trying to get it then struggle to find someone to put it in...

Lammy64

Reaction score
Neo Brothers were excellent and helped me out with this

It's much easier to do than you think. Takes about 30 mins but be careful when you reinstall the unit as the link pipe into the tank is liable to snap if you catch it. I know - I did just that!

Obviously you need to reset it through the diagnostics but again that only took me a 10 mins if that