What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

ENGINE FAULT REPAIR NEEDED - P1030 (İntake manifold air control valve position sensor - lower limit not reached)

cikoleite

Reaction score
Hello everyone from Turkey. When I started the car last night, I suddenly encountered this fault code. I drove 2 kilometers and parked in front of my house.

Then I started the car 4-5 times. In the first of motor, I noticed that the engine was 2000/2500 RPM, after which it dropped to idling RPM.

I was not interested in a 1 hour car. When I went to the car to disconnect the battery terminal, I noticed that the fault code disappeared by itself.

There is no problem with my vehicle for now, but I think this fault code will appear again in the future. Does anyone have any information on the subject? Thanks to everyone in advance for your answers.

Goatz

Reaction score
probably a problem with the sensor. What’s the mileage?
I think my car also has high rpm for a few seconds on startup
Could be an air leak, are all hoses attached? Are there any cracks?

cikoleite

Reaction score
Hello. My vehicle is at 65,000 miles.

Hello. My vehicle is at 65,000 miles. I haven't checked for air leaks yet.
I live in a small city, Kırklareli/Turkey. There is not much RCZ knowing service here. There is no fault light for now, but I also suspect air leaks or sensors. RCZ-aware service is available in Istanbul.

I will go to Istanbul in 15 days. There is a very good RCZ service there. I'll take it there.

przemooo

Reaction score
Hi, i got this today. Did it happened again for You? You fixed it somehow?

Last edited: