What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Engine and Gearbox Mount Part Numbers

h.douglas

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am looking to change all the engine and gearbox mounts on my RCZ, to try and eliminate a noise. Does anyone know the part numbers or have a diagram?

Pedro

Reaction score
How old is the car & what is the mileage & does the noise happen when cars is static or in motion
There were issues with the earlier models & it was always the mount on the timing chain side which was the culprit

h.douglas

Reaction score
Its a 2013 with 36000 on the clock. Ive done the drop links and struts, now having the tensioner re-newed, because rattling when starting engine has started, but there is still a noise when going over certain bumps and am told its more than likely to be an engine or gearbox mount. Do you know which mount (what it looks like or part number) on the timing chain side?

Thanks

Pedro

Reaction score
Its a 2013 with 36000 on the clock. Ive done the drop links and struts, now having the tensioner re-newed, because rattling when starting engine has started, but there is still a noise when going over certain bumps and am told its more than likely to be an engine or gearbox mount. Do you know which mount (what it looks like or part number) on the timing chain side?

Thanks
The mounting sits in the Large alloy casting top L/H side above the Aux pulleys you can't miss it mines stamped with the Engine code EP6 it is a large Rubber bush & is plainly visible inside the housing but I'm not so sure the mounts may be at fault as the cars has such a low mileage have you checked the lower ball joints these can become knackered because the cars are so low & some drivers forget to slow down when mounting a kerb or speed bump !