What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Embarrassing but i cannot figure it out...

Jh72i

Reaction score
😶 New owner question!

RCZ R with the popup screen system - how can I turn the radio on and off? So far, I have not been able to figure such a simple thing out - I just put the volume to zero. And, of course, I cannot turn the radio on when the car isn't running (the only time I might want to listen to the radio in an RCZ R ;))

tnx

RCZ-R

Reaction score
You mean mute the sound?
Just push the volume button. It will then mute.

MasterDomino

Reaction score
Or press volume up and down at the same time on the steering wheel controls, you can also just hide the screen by pressing a button to the right of the screen

Nemi

Reaction score
Just press the "off" button, I guess :rolleyes:

20170128_104311.jpg

If you want to listen to the music while the engine is off, just insert your car key and turn it half way till it clicks.

Jh72i

Reaction score
Well...that was indeed embarrassing 😳

I’m sure I pressed that button repeatedly before to no avail but I tried it just now & guess what!? It turns the radio on & off!! Whether the key is in the ignition or not.

Thank you!!

In my (very poor) defense, I had my teen kids try to figure it out & they also failed ;)

Now that I can turn the radio on and off I reckon I’m ready for bigger mods :)

Ian J.

Reaction score
impressive list of cars there ......except the c max obviously
Don't be embarrassed to ask what might seem as daft questions, I do it all the time as I'm basically clueless when it comes to anything in the engine bay.
Only tend to open up the bonnet to fill up the washer fluid, anything else and its off to Mr Peugeot.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
When I’m going down a road, when the road turns one way or the other, how do I get the car to follow the road? I’ve tried all the pedals & they confused me, but the car still went in a straight line.🤔

😉🤫🤣