What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

DRL LED replacement

MPC

Reaction score
Hey, had a look around the forums, and there used to be a bit of info on this subject on RCZperformance's store, but those links sadly dont work anymore.
I need to replace the "Daytime Running Lamps (DRL) - P21/5W" , as one burned out, and i want to replace them with LED while im at it. Any reccomendations for LED's that function fully (both wattages)?

MPC

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score

MPC

Reaction score
Im just wondering on the legality of upgrading the bulbs now, as i read somewhere that you cant just replace halogen with LED anymore

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Im just wondering on the legality of upgrading the bulbs now, as i read somewhere that you cant just replace halogen with LED anymore
Not heard that I’m sure if they’re bright enough there won’t be a problem on the MOT mine had passed no problems at all and I also have LED number plate lights 👍

Woodso

Reaction score
This particular bulb is just a plain old twin filament. It's them bloody HID bulbs that want banning as they blind you. On our unlit lanes at night, you can't see a ruddy thing when an oncoming vehicle gets you with them buggers. I have to go to a virtual stop many a time.