What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Drivers window not working

Rach

Reaction score
Hi all. Just joined in the hope that someone can help me with a little problem. I've got a 2011 1.6 Automatic, bought in September last year.
Full story........ when opening the drivers door, there was a clunking noise coming from inside the door ( I think ) the window dropped a little as normal when the door opened, but didn't go back up to fully closed when I shut the door, I opened the window half way to see if when closing it would go all the way up, but it wouldn't move from half way, because it was pouring with rain, I had to force the window closed between my hands. My husband has replaced the regulator cables as one was snapped, all worked perfectly when tested on the bench with power direct to motor terminals ( connector block module removed from motor ) when he replaced the module in the motor and connected back up to the switch, and ignition on, window will go down but not up at all. Has anyone else had this problem and managed to get it sorted?
Finders crossed someone can help me
Thank you 😊

Marmite

Reaction score
Or switch panel needs replacing , had the same problem on my wife’s Suzuki swift sport a few years ago the window got left down in the rain an it buggered it

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
If you go down the route of changing the switch make sure you get the same one as there is two different one's both look the same but the number is different if you check the number on the switch it's only the last number that's different as I found out after buying two then a third one was correct so I have two on my shelf in the garage lol 😂.
If you do get the wrong switch the controller for the mirrors don't work like they should...
Hope this helps you out....
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Leep

Reaction score
If you go down the route of changing the switch make sure you get the same one as there is two different one's both look the same but the number is different if you check the number on the switch it's only the last number that's different as I found out after buying two then a third one was correct so I have two on my shelf in the garage lol 😂.
If you do get the wrong switch the controller for the mirrors don't work like they should...
Hope this helps you out....
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
Sorry to jump on this.. What are the numbers on yours. Might be worth me trying that first.. My window is only going up 3 inches...