What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Drivers side window stuck

George123

Reaction score
HELP!!!
Morning peeps, hope you are all well. It’s been a while since I’ve posted but today I really need some words of wisdom from you guys!
Last night (very early this morning) while on the way home from Gatwick, I put the drivers side window down, but it’s got stuck and won’t come back up. It will go all the way down; but when I try to close it, it goes up maybe 3-4” before stopping. If I try to make it go up further by pressing the button it gives up trying and disappears back into the door.
Does this sound familiar to anyone, any easy fixes? It’s raining hard down here in south London and I’m worried that the bin liner I’ve taped to the side of the car won’t be up to the job for long!!!😭

Pedro

Reaction score
There are many posts on here for this issue if I recollect some have changed the switch-the window regulator mechanism-motor etc Its basically the door card off & investigating what's happening when the switch is pressed up or down

Last edited:

George123

Reaction score
There are many posts on here for this issue if I recollect some have changed the switch-the window regulator mechanism-motor etc Its basically the door car off & investigating what's happening when the switch is pressed up or down
Yeah, that’s what I feared. I’ve read through some previous posts although none of them are exactly the same symptoms. No guesses what I’ll be up to this weekend then!!!