What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Dried Bird poo removal

A

Anonymous

Hi all
Does anyone know the best way to remove dried on bird poo without scratching the paint work?

I spent 5 hrs yesterday cleaning, DA polishing and sealing paint work, only to come down this morning to a great dollop of dried bird poo on my bonnet.

Ps does anyone want 2 cats cause they obviously can't do their job properly with the bird :)

Jase

A

Anonymous

I use valet pro's citrus pre wash if I can power wash it afterwards or Poorboys "Bird $hit Remover" if I can't and follow the dabbing process as described by RCZ1.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the tips people.

I was totally gutted after spending 5 hours on her for the damn birds to do their bombing runs. They must have thought they were dam busters over water she's that shiny now :)

J

A

Anonymous

Same thing happened to both mine and Abz's during our day of detailing them both, I carry a can of Supagard's Bird Lime Neutraliser in the boot, for time when water is not readily available

A

Anonymous

I feel your pain Jimb40 - i'll let the guys advise tho :crazy:

the big blue

Reaction score
Hi all' :greetings-wavingblue: some would simply say "s**t happens" and when it does its a Detailers nightmare, :(

I'm only a wannabe 'master detailer' and you should hear the expletives that come out of my right honourable mouth every time the birds drop bombs on my Z' ,,and living on the coast its a nightmare as the damn seagulls aren't even afraid of irate humans trying to chase them off let alone an unattended sleeping Z' on the driveway !

.the big blue (..trying to maintain dignified Back Bencher composure whenever folk say its 'Good Luck' if it lands on you)

A

Anonymous

Detailer spray and a nice soft micro fibre problem sorted thanks guys and girls.
Just need to find a nice shiny bird to poo on to get my revenge lol

J
Ps cats severely told off !!!! I think they require further training :)