What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

dpf warrning

sasaistevan

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I am new here, thry to serch trhead about dpf, no result, so I ask now, what is best to do , I have from time to time warrning about dpf posible particle, bla, bla on screen, it go on, and turn its self in some time, but its happend offten, in every 30, 40km, now..

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
The dpf on your car Hdi it's been said that the best way to keep it in good order is to get the exhaust pipe hot to burn out the buildup by taking the car for a good run and keep it in lower gear forth at 70mph on a motorway for a good 15 minutes to get hot then you should see a difference Hdi don't like to plod around in the gears..
Hope this helps you out
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

sasaistevan

Reaction score
The dpf on your car Hdi it's been said that the best way to keep it in good order is to get the exhaust pipe hot to burn out the buildup by taking the car for a good run and keep it in lower gear forth at 70mph on a motorway for a good 15 minutes to get hot then you should see a difference Hdi don't like to plod around in the gears..
Hope this helps you out
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
Thank you for you trouble to answer me, I fix the problem. I did that what you deskripe me, it did not help, it is , but only for short time, than masage come back again. So I went to a servis who clean as they say PROFESIONAL dpf filter with some metod. Its work, afther that, everything is perfect again.