What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Display error code rcz 2014

Roads

Reaction score
Can someone help me with these codes I only have 11 thousand miles on my 1.6. 2014 rcz sports coupe. I am getting an engine light saying repair needed.
Codes U0140 CAN network fault in communication with the BSI ECU
And code 0023 multi function Display ECU or the Telematic unit.

Attachments

• 20201112_103618.jpg
    20201112_103618.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 17

Pedro

Reaction score
Electrical circuit failure? Open loop in wiring circuits ECU No signal command recognition between both units CANBUS Failure due to wiring conflictions in the network or Battery short issue ?
Multifunction display Fault between ECU & telematic system no signal recognition ?
Wiring faults or possibly software malfunction
Reset BSI

Roads

Reaction score
Electrical circuit failure? Open loop in wiring circuits ECU No signal command recognition between both units CANBUS Failure due to wiring conflictions in the network or Battery short issue ?
Multifunction display Fault between ECU & telematic system no signal recognition ?
Reset BSI

Thank you for info will try to sort it before taking to Dealer. Roads

Roads

Reaction score
Reset BSI
Managed to get multi function display working and engine management light to go off. Auto garage charged me £90 to fix it by doing a bsi reset and unpluging the wiring from display unit and plugin it back in again. So thank you Pedro for your input.

Roads

Reaction score
Multidisplay unit went out again after paying 100 pound in local garage. Lasted about a month. I took the display unit out myself and removed the wiring clip and put it back again and hey presto it lit up and is working. Again.