What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Custom RCZ Forum Clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
As this post was lost, I thought Id start another one :)

I am offering a no profit service to provide forum members with clothing embroidered with the Official RCZ forum logo.

This is how it will look.

The logo is only available in White at the moment.
The orders will be out through here: http://www.whittakersembroidery.co.uk/
The full range is also available on the above website.

Just for reference, a hoody with a large logo on the back, and a small one on the front costs £35.28.

All you need to do to order is, let me know what you would like. I.e, Item of clothing, size, colour etc. I will then get back to you with a definite price.

Once you are happy, i will give you my paypal details and you can either send the payment by gift (no extra charge) or by goods and include the paypal fees. When you send payment, please include your address, phone number and email address.

I will then order the clothing for you, and put your information on the order so you are kept in the loop of when it will arrive.
The item will be posted directly to you.

Here is an example of a hoodie I ordered.

Any questions, feel free to ask :)

A

Anonymous

how about polos? always in need of polo shirts for work / golf :lol:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
You can get polos :) if youd like me to get a quote. Pm me your size and colour, and ill send you a preview along with price

Abzynthe

Reaction score
For a premium quality polo in white medium. Its £28.08 delivered to your door.
Unfortunately, as the logo is in white, you wont be able to see it very well :(

Attachments

• whitepolo.jpg
    whitepolo.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 12,562
A

Anonymous

Hi can you just supply the badges so i can have then stitched onto my existing peugeot rally jacket thanks.

A

Anonymous

ive got the hoody good quality and worth a buy.... im taking mine on holiday to tenerife this year :dance:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
stevekat54 said:
Hi can you just supply the badges so i can have then stitched onto my existing peugeot rally jacket thanks.

I have had a look and for a black 10cm x 5cm patch, its £14.94 in VAT and delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.