What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Cost of sat nav updates

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Check this out.....

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Think someone is trying to persuade you to part with your cash after lock down.... DKZ5745 will do it for half price and I will get my 10%cut lol 😂

David63

Reaction score
Check this out.....

Hi I have ng4 got any ideas

Kerr

Reaction score
£193 and it'll still send you the wrong way. 😃

You can update it, but phone sat nav is way more advanced.

Pair up through Bluetooth for all your needs.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I think there were problems updating the NG4 in a similar way to the RT6. I believe it was done, but I don’t have the information on how.

Goatz

Reaction score
Download this

Put it on a usb stick after formatting as fat32

stick in the usb slot in the arm rest.

follow the instructions on the screen.

you will need the engine running the whole time. It will take about 30mins to complete.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Check the size of the file & make sure the usb stick is big enough 👍

DKZ5745

Reaction score
That would be big enough I think. There might also be a limit to the size your system can read, so it’s no good just getting a 124gb that would probably be too big to be read.

RCZ-R

Reaction score
I had the NG4 on my R.
The update procedure is quite the same as on RT6. Format a flash drive with FAT32, put the files from the download on it, fire up the engine, stick it in and follow the instructions on the screen.
The file posted up here is only the latest operating system update. After upgrading the system with it you will need the actual maps.
Unfortunately there are no new maps available for the NG4 since 2017 (the latest maps you will get are from Dec 2015).

Jumper

Reaction score
My mate who has 308 with the same NG4 sat nav as mine bought the updates on ebay £30 Two CDs and two USB memory sticks. After he did his, he let me borrow the CDs and USB sticks to do mine. It worked great. I went from 2011 to 2017 new maps, new speed camera and traffic light camera alerts. Plus it updates the firmware too and now the dispaly is slightly different and improved especially on motorways. It takes a while to do it, mine took about an hour as the progress is annoyingly slow epesically for the maps update. It came with intructions on how to do it and which CD/USB you put in first. You may also have to take a fuse out of the fuse box prior to doing it as this. Have a look on Ebay for (NG4 WIPcom 3D sat nav update). After we used them he sold them again Ebay for same price. Just so you know its the last update no more avaible after 2017. Hope all that helps