What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Coronavirus

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Isn’t it about time we started a rumour that speed cameras are helping to spread the coronavirus 🤔😁

chrismac

Reaction score
My Cousins friend's second wife's Gynecologist said its ok to drive at 90mph on public roads because everyone is staying at home with Coronavirus.

It says so on Twitter so it must be true.

Pedro

Reaction score
My Cousins friend's second wife's Gynecologist said its ok to drive at 90mph on public roads because everyone is staying at home with Coronavirus.

It says so on Twitter so it must be true.
Most of the Gatso cameras are switched off anyway because the councils cannot afford to have them on 24/7 as for doing 90 mph that's easily a 6 pointer & at least a £200-350 fine if the beaks in a good mood ! :oops:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
So due to the current situation there are significantly less traffic on the roads and only essential traffic at that so why are the revenue snatching camera vans still out? Is that really an essential job?
so I’ve recently been caught speeding 38 in a 30 in my works van and I will hold my hands up. So I’ve been offered a speed awareness course £84 not a police course but a private company.
Due to the virus situation the courses already booked in will be done via video call so I may be preached to via my mobile. 🙄