What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Continental sport contact 7

turboguy

Reaction score
Tempted to replace the rear with these after seeing the review and how much of an improve over michelin 4s. Also a lot cheaper as well.
Has anyone tried them?

indoldn

Reaction score
I went with them as couldn't stretch my budget to PS4S. I am comparing to previous tyres which were over 7 years old so not a fair comparison and have never had the pleasure of PS4S. Mine is only a THP200 and I didn't think I would notice and might just be placebo effect but I can feel I have more more now grip during spirited drive. As you mentioned, these are a lot cheaper in comparison to PS4S now.

Kerr

Reaction score
Not tried them, but Continental are a premium tyre manufacturer.

If the price is good I would go with them.

turboguy

Reaction score
seen several videos of them being tested on a very wet track and a dry track and it out performed the 4s easily, which really surprised me.

indoldn

Reaction score
seen several videos of them being tested on a very wet track and a dry track and it out performed the 4s easily, which really surprised me.
Watched tyrereviews.com and a couple of other ones and were surprised as well. However, I guess PS4S were first released back in 2017 so about time other manufacturer caught up. Plus good for us consumers if there were more great tyres to choose from.