What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Computer frozen will not turn off

A

Anonymous

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

When using Bluetooth (with galaxy s2) sometimes the computer display will periodically crash and will still show the last number dialled.

The screen does not reset after turning the engine off and on again and more surprising it does not turn off at all when the engine is turned off, it just stays on. Eventually it will reset itself (prob after an hour or so).

When this happens you cannot use the radio and nothing on computer works.

Any thoughts?

richard.au

Reaction score
might very well be the galaxy causing hiccups. do you have an alternate device to try?

also, there is the car's software reset you could try.

lock and unlock the car three times in a row, apparently this does reset (some) of the car's software.

i'm not sure if turning around on the spot between each lock will be of benefit, but you could try for fun :)

but seriously, I've been instructed by Peugeot on that one, for an engine status reset.

A

Anonymous

You are probably right that it is a software conflict with peugeot and galaxy s2 (I have heard of others having a few issues with connectivity etc).

I will try the reset tip though so thanks.

A

Anonymous

2010 auto youngests new toy had it a month and i'm so jealous :) yesterday after uploading a music cd to the hard drive the radio would not turn off nor the integrated satnav folding away - this was with the key out - ended up disconnecting the battery and all seems ok now but any ideas?