What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Clutch adjustment

Stephen Heyden

Reaction score
I have had an RCZ 200 for about 6 months now, really happy with the car but like some other owners I find the clutch pedal lifts high before it takes up the drive. There seems nothing wrong with the function of it, it would just make it easier if the drive took up lower down. Any adjustment anyone knows of ?

NF7

Reaction score
I hate the high clutching point, but I think there is no way to adjust it.

Here is an older thread.

2retro

Reaction score
You haven't got used to it in 6 months?

Pedro

Reaction score
Yep unfortunately its the design as Jeremy Clarkson found out to his cost when he test drove one on top gear 😆

Mikefranky

Reaction score
Clutch pedal on mine sits way to high but over time you adapt to keeping you foot off the pedal and not resting on it or you will smell the clutch burning in no time......as I did on mine!

NF7

Reaction score
Just a question regarding the clutch. Do any of you suffer from clutch getting harder to press after a long drive (150km)? Mine is really soft when starting the car, then after a 100km+ drive on the highway, mostly using Cruise control the clutch pedal is harder to press.