What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Choosing a New exhaust (back box) can't decide

What option will keep me happy for longer?

• TT

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
That's a hard choice as both look good. I would find it very difficult to make my mind up too....

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I’m tipping your looking at a bolt on back unit? Personally I would find a good exhaust fabricator and go custom for similar money you can choose from a load of different tip options I went for the oval carbon quads in carbon fibre with a cat back system with centre resonator delete that way it gives a nice deep tone the rear systems you’ve pointed out won’t sound much different to standard but don’t know if that’s what your wanting?

5A195D72-E202-4D61-BA6D-7AFC7B9192E1.jpeg001B82D9-5B9A-4238-BDC0-D3F4E5618258.jpeg

K50 AOS

Reaction score
A rock and a hard place lol the oval is 80mm and the circles are 90s it's all down to user preferences.
I just want to like it for longer lol I know what I am like n don't want to be thinking about another exhaust for years and years so won't be rushing in ...

K50 AOS

Reaction score
I’m tipping your looking at a bolt on back unit? Personally I would find a good exhaust fabricator and go custom for similar money you can choose from a load of different tip options I went for the oval carbon quads in carbon fibre with a cat back system with centre resonator delete that way it gives a nice deep tone the rear systems you’ve pointed out won’t sound much different to standard but don’t know if that’s what your wanting?

View attachment 11679View attachment 11682
Oh deary me that's a thing of absolute BeuaTea ;) excellent choice Neil's 👌 if I do say so myself that is right up my street :) and let's just say my street is very conservative so I don't want to waking the neighbors up as I do like a bit of night riding now n again ha.
My car is Matt silver/grey n the badges are either disappearing or getting plastidipped so the carbon does really look like a good option moving forward , now the decibel debate must be considered

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210710-011653.png
    Screenshot_20210710-011653.png
    325.3 KB · Views: 25

RCZwonderboy

Reaction score
The circle shaped twin tail pipes look better In my personal opinion it just looks more aggressive and clean. I’m going for a mid resonator delete in 2 weeks time. While I’m at the shop I’ll ask about a back box as well see if can get a good deal and get it fitted at a later date.

RCZwonderboy

Reaction score

View attachment 11679View attachment 11682
I like that set up of the twin tail pipes with the carbon diffuser. Did you get the diffuser wrapped? I’d like to get that done like that also I want to get my roof arches wrapped but I’m not sure where to take it that’s good where I live.

Last edited:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I like that set up of the twin tail pipes with the carbon diffuser. Did you get the diffuser wrapped? I’d like to get that done like that also I want to get my roof arches wrapped but I’m not sure where to take it that’s good where I live.
The defuser is a genuine carbon fibre Rexpeed unit I believe they have stopped manufacturing it now.C208ED76-8D8F-4C1C-9B68-99A211232881.jpeg9EB4B9F6-8153-46AD-81F4-1BEF6C3F2904.jpeg