What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Chewed Seat belts

Danoctoman

Reaction score
This must be a first?
My puppy cockapoo sat quietly in the back seats on way for walk!
Only 30 mins in car over two days, was just enough time for her to eat through a proportion of BOTH seat belts which i had forgot to retract from view! ( plugged in).
I only started to cry when dealer said “thats £360 each sir”
Did I want them fitted? or its MOT fail……
Does Anybody know of a spares source to buy these at a sensible price? 😩

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
We have a Cockapoo, Jarvis. He lives safely in the boot of my car. I wouldn't trust him anywhere else 😆
You could try seatbelts for a 308, the RCZ shares a platform. Or, depending on how much you trust these things, from a salvage yard.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
I would try a scrap yard as if you ask most RCZers you would find that not many of us have ever used the rear seat belts, so if you get one from a scrap yard it surely worth a look...

Danoctoman

Reaction score
I would try a scrap yard as if you ask most RCZers you would find that not many of us have ever used the rear seat belts, so if you get one from a scrap yard it surely worth a look...
Thanks for advice, yes managed to get two on Ebay at minimal cost….
Cheers

2retro

Reaction score
To be fair I would imagine most rear seat belts in an RCZ are in 'as new' condition! :D