What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Check out this one

Valex

Reaction score
Just found it looking for nice RCZ pictures :)

Really strange color :). Really nice the leather interior. Love the real leather dashboard. Is it the original real leather or is it a custom job?

Last edited:

indoldn

Reaction score
Just found it looking for nice RCZ pictures :)

Really strange color :). Really nice the leather interior. Love the real leather dashboard. Is it the original real leather or is it a custom job?
Car listed as 2011 so they must have changed the front as it's facelifted front. I assume it's a wrap as the document states the colour as white. As far as I know red leather interior is only on Magnetic model which I have. Also, believe real leather dash was an option, however, many people seem to have issue with them sagging.

Mikefrank

Reaction score
Good to see they haven’t cut any corners on the colour change as they have done the door jams which is tricky

indoldn

Reaction score
Just found out this one, where I live, in Netherland :)

Nice match of colors, full Maxton design kit and many other details (watch many time the gallery :) ).

Black with yellow accent looks nice. I wonder whether they retrofited the built in Sat Nav as I don't believe you can put a double din unit and still have full function of everything if it has built in Sat Nav from the factory. I know the other around works where you put a double din unit in a not Sat Nav model then retro fit a built in Sat Nav.

indoldn

Reaction score

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Brock B37 alloy in dark sparkle suit the car very well. Another in Germany have them, 20" ones I think. I don't particular like the Disney decal though ;-)
This car isn’t your run of the mill RCZ it’s a show car and won quite a few shows it’s been used to advertise a manufacturers cleaning products.