What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Car Cover !

alincrieff

Reaction score
Morning fellow Z’rs ! Anyone got any recommendations for car covers ? Might be one that fits better than others ?
You probably get what you pay for ??

coldel

Reaction score
Stormforce are the usual go to brand for decent car covers, not sure if they do one for the RCZ.
As always with car covers if you are putting an outdoor one on make sure you properly clean and dry the car before sticking it on, to prevent any dirty being trapped underneath a moving car cover which will scratch the paint.

indoldn

Reaction score
Agree with Coldel comment above.

I got Halfords All Season, used it once to keep the car dry when I was doing some work on it. It rained quite heavily at one point and it did keep the car dry. However, I decided not to use it now as found it very hard to fold and store properly without getting dirt in the inside.

Here are some photos for reference. Mine is the one without wheels. This is a small one which is very tight and have to fold the wing mirrors. I should have gone with medium.

Red car is a member of the FB group who bought it from carcoversfactory.co.uk, she went with middle option which has lining. By the looks of it the price has gone up now.

Halfords.jpgcar cover factory middle.jpg