What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Caliper painting

sean

Reaction score
I'm going to paint my calipers but unsure what colour best goes with blue body work?
Im thinking gloss black to go with the roof any suggestions?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Black is always a good choice of colour. Then you can sort out what colour peougeot stickers you want to put on the calipers

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes black calipers and your choice of colour stickers good luck and post some photos of the finished work..

sean

Reaction score
Well I've given the calipers 1 coat, not sure about the black tbh, but luckily before I started I did a quick Google on the jack points and discovered a few posts regarding bent jack points so had a look and found I've got 3 bent jack points, this made painting the calipers a little tricky.

Petrus Doyle

Reaction score
I'm going to paint my calipers but unsure what colour best goes with blue body work?
Im thinking gloss black to go with the roof any suggestions?

I painted my calipers with Hammerite rust kill/inhibitor. Sprayed it into can cap then on with a 2 inch brush while my wheels were away being repainted. It dries to matt black and went over any other other parts that needed a brush off then touch over. My Anthracite grey wheels stand out well against a black background.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
You can make the black callipers pop with the decals like the Verminator said.👍11BB57A7-2919-4FC1-91A5-F3FA574B403A.jpeg