What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bushes

Cjb6759

Reaction score
Just joined the forum hoping for some advice.
I am looking at replacing the front arm bushes however I have read to stay away from the 'Powerflex' bushes.
Any recommendations which to buy as it google only seems to bring up the power flex ones.
Thanks.

Pedro

Reaction score
Just joined the forum hoping for some advice.
I am looking at replacing the front arm bushes however I have read to stay away from the 'Powerflex' bushes.
Any recommendations which to buy as it google only seems to bring up the power flex ones.
Thanks.
I thought of upgrading to the Powerflex when mine are due for changing however I read somewhere that the Powerflex & OK if your going around a track all day but long term they also have a tendency to become noisy (squeaky) over a longer period of wear & tear I think sticking with the original fitted bushes is the best option & if you have the 200 or the R then these are the recommended Peugeot parts for that type of suspension