What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bsi problems

Cxngomez

Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem where my Peugeot RCZ resets the digital clock as well as the analog one as well as setting the alarm off and ends up kicking the keyfob off so I cannot use it to disarm the alarm I have to end up unlocking the doors manually and putting the key into the ignition and into acc to switch the alarm off and then my keyfob work again for the next 3 minutes

I’ve changed the battery on the keyfob as well as do the bsi rest and it still doesn’t work sometimes it last a bit longer than 3 mins but still sets the alarm off

I’ve tried locking the door manually so that the alarm isn’t armed but my keyfob still gets kicked after a certain amount of time and can’t be used for central locking until I put it into the ignition and turn it to acc

please help with any ideas as to what could be causing this?

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Lots of weird electrical problems can be attributed to a dodgy battery, check if it’s up to scratch and if your not sure how old it is I would swap it for a new one