What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bluetooth Problems

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
2retro said:
DKZ5745 said:
If the photos you uploaded above are of the mysterious module, it’s location is restricted be the length of the cable that connects it to the head unit, so it must be quite close to the back of it.
Maybe if you took the head unit out you could trace its location by looking for the connecting cable ?
Confirmed from somebody selling one on eBay that it is indeed located under the cup holder part of the centre console.

What an ingenious place to position it, Peugeot. I mean, it's not like we might need to get to the bloody thing at some point...! :x
Possibly to be close to the USB/aux in the armrest storage space?

2retro

Reaction score
stewartwillsher said:
Possibly to be close to the USB/aux in the armrest storage space?
Quite possible but positioning the module behind the head unit with a lead running to the USB socket might have been more sensible...

2retro

Reaction score
A little update to this. I'm sick of my Bluetooth not working now so I found the part number of the module on Service Box and call the main dealers parts department to see how much a new one would be.

Any guesses?

Well don't bother because according to the genius there my car was never fitted with Bluetooth. So I must have been connecting my phone though sheer will power all these years then!!! :wtf:

So, ignoring this, I gave him the part number and asked for a price... Answer: Peugeot don't make those anymore so you can't have one. Awesome! :brickwall:

Screw it, I'm going to swap the whole stereo for something better. Watch this space!! :cool:

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Talking of no bluetooth.
I had a 2008, early facelift 407 a few years ago. When I bought it, it had no bluetooth.

I updated the firmware, so I could update the nav maps. Voila, fully working bluetooth.

2retro

Reaction score
You're lucky then - I had the opposite. It just packed up one day! lol

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
Wife's i(diot)phone and her 108 are a bit like quarrelsome teenagers. :oops:
Some days they cuddle and sync, whereas on many occasions they sulk and ignore each other.
Prodding menus and turning things on and off do not seem to effect a solution; we just wait for them to be friends. :crazy: