What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bluetooth Phone set-up

A

Anonymous

Hello everyone!

Picked my new RCZ up on Sunday. The dealer showed me how to connect my mobile through the radio.

However, this was my personal mobile. I have a Blackberry I use for work, which I need in the car also. When I tried to connect the Blackberry, it wouldn't let me. The dealer used a code of 0000 for my personal mobile - do I use another one for the Blackberry?

I hope this makes sense, my technical skills are crap. I've just worked out how to use the indicators!!

A

Anonymous

You can use whatever code you want as long as you put the same code into the radio and your phone :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
You can use whatever code you want as long as you put the same code into the radio and your phone :thumbup:

Thanks for that. I'll have another attempt later :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

HERE IS A THING why DO I NEED TO MANUALLY connect my phone every time i go in the car??? phones blutooth is always on,i had a grande punto that automatically connected the phone to the car and also automatically downloaded the phonebook from the phone and also read out vocally your text messages whilst driving :cool: .the rcz blutooth system is very,very basic cheap even :thumbdown:

pete.garratt

Reaction score
Mine connects every time I get in, no problem.

It even connects if I get in but have left my phone in the house.

Obviously, if I drive off it eventually looses the Bluetooth signal.

A

Anonymous

Mine connects every time I get in, no problem.

It even connects if I get in but have left my phone in the house.

Obviously, if I drive off it eventually looses the Bluetooth signal.

yes thats what my fiat done but not the rcz :eusa-think:

RCZ1

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
HERE IS A THING why DO I NEED TO MANUALLY connect my phone every time i go in the car??? phones blutooth is always on,i had a grande punto that automatically connected the phone to the car and also automatically downloaded the phonebook from the phone and also read out vocally your text messages whilst driving :cool: .the rcz blutooth system is very,very basic cheap even :thumbdown:

Mine connects to Bluetooth automatically. I would double check your phone settings. There should be an option along the lines of automatically connect or something similar. It's only recently I found this on my phone. Before that I was having to press to connect each time I got inthe car, despite Bluetooth always being on.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
jassyo06 said:

Mine connects to Bluetooth automatically. I would double check your phone settings. There should be an option along the lines of automatically connect or something similar. It's only recently I found this on my phone. Before that I was having to press to connect each time I got inthe car, despite Bluetooth always being on.

:thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi, no problems with my iphone and yes if the phone is in the house the car picks it up!!!

:))

A

Anonymous

Mine also connects automatic (HTC) and I can scroll in my phone book and recent calls. It don't do texts (shame) or lets say its never done them for me.
I have tried to connect two phones at the same time, but we was driving at the time and "she no likee that" got the old "engine running" error on the bluetooth connection.

A

Anonymous

Just tried to connect two phones at the same time, NO it don't like that.

samwell

Reaction score
bee said:
why two phones at the same time ? :crazy:

Because some people have two phones...?

I have a personal and a business phone, good to know I can't hook them both up simultaneously, looks like work calls will have to wait until I pull over... :eusa-whistle:

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
It should work fine as my phone is old and works fine but it is a bit of a faff.. Just keep trying and sure it will work hopefully