What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Black Plastic Side Steps

coldel

Reaction score
Looked at an R today, I noticed it had black plastic side steps running down the side of the car. Looking at a few other ads online today, they arent on other cars. Were they a Peugeot option or are they likely to be ebay additions?

Pedro

Reaction score
Yep there add on accessories they can be bought off the web

coldel

Reaction score
OK thanks Pedro, much appreciated. I did like them aesthetically but given my size 11 feet I did accidently catch them both getting in and out of the car as they stick out a fair bit 😂

coldel

Reaction score
Yep a bit of searching and stumbled across Maxton Design, was one of theirs. I actually do like the front splitter/side step look.

Pedro

Reaction score
I fitted the Maxton front lip & boot spoiler trim they look OK about your big feet mine are 12 but I find no issues unlike Jeremy Clarkson who couldn't drive the R he was testing due to he states it had no footwell room maybe he is a 15! :oops:😆

coldel

Reaction score
I would take a Clarkson review with a pinch of salt to be honest!