What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Best products for a white car

A

Anonymous

Right refresh old Jassy grey cells....what did you get for Summit White paint.....l was thinking of doing the Iron X thing again then applying the Werkstat kit,instead of claying the paint :eusa-think: How did the VXR turn out :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Werkstat kit purchased alongside auto finesse snowfoam, auto finesse version of lron X new pressure washer and lance,New macguirers microfiber cloths let's see how l get on??

A

Anonymous

I seen this beastie.... But hid from its gleaming whiteness as my car ain't been washed in weeks

Sent from my Xperia Z1

A

Anonymous

Well...I just continue to be impressed by this Werkstatt Acrylic Kit. It really is phenomenal stuff. My power washer hose burst on the Nilfisk shortly before leaving for the Lake District and, by the time I got back and had the replacement cable delivered, the car had covered about 1500 miles between washes, driven through thunderstorms and insane country dirt roads and the mess of various bugs across the front of the car resembled a toddler eating a jammie piece. The car got the works on Thursday (after getting 2 replacement alloys fitted for the ones that the VX dealership damaged). Everything was stripped off and a complete detail (apart from tyre dressing) completed. The car looks stunning and I devote a lot of that to the Wersktatt products. If you have a white car then I cannot recommend it enough!!

Couple of quick shots from today (and after 100 miles since its clean).

RCZ1

Reaction score
Really looking good Mr Rizz. Great gloss and reflections :thumbup:

There's a new kid on the block too. I gave John's white car a full detail last weekend and Ron applied Gyeon CanCoat to the paintwork. Left great gloss and shine and very much like a QD in its application. Very impressed.

Slightly off topic but just got back from Waxstock, where there was a red Astra GTC VXR on display as one of the entries for the best detailed car. God it looked good. Alongside it was a white RS Megane - which I still like. Both cars side by side looked fabulous.

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

A

Anonymous

Mental looking car! When are you going to tint the rear windows??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

dand87 said:
Mental looking car! When are you going to tint the rear windows??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As soon as Jen goes away for a couple of days... ;) Thanks though mate! :D I'm really chuffed with the car.

Thanks Kerry. I am really rather pleased with the results and I'm quite glad that I went for white in the end. The other colour which I had initially tried to source (Arden Blue) is being discontinued for the GTC VXR because of the huge numbers of problems that it seems to get with stone chipping. VX have had to shell out a LOT of money for resprays and obviously have decided enough is enough. There are two new colours being added to the line up but I wouldn't have either. There's "Blue Buzz" which is a rather dark flat blue (I think you can already get the GTC in it) and Emerald Green which is a dark metallic green that looks black in darker light. It looks ok but is a bit old skool and doesn't really suit the car.

I'm putting my fingers in my ears and covering my eyes at the mention of new products...for now!! Although...it does sound interesting!!

A

Anonymous

I don't have a white car so cant be bothered to read this thread!

But i thought I'd share the first product that came to my head for white cars...

Tip ex!! just an idea! and cheaper than those touch up pens!!