What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Automatic car wash

Plecodoras

Reaction score
I love my RCZ said:
Recommended or not recommended?

It is ultimately upto you but my preference is not recommended. If you look closely after cars have been through automatic brush / roller car washes, you can see tiny scratch lines in the direction of the brushes.
Put it another way, farmer Giles ( nothing against farmers or anyone called Giles ! ) takes his farm field filthy mud ridden car through the wash before yours, do you think it to be a good idea to be following after him?
My two pence only.

Nemi

Reaction score
I use high pressure touchless automatic car wash, works pretty well :eusa-whistle:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Don’t even go for the hand wash guys at the roadside. One member on here had his Z dented by them, and they insisted it was dalready there.
Even if they are careful when washing the car, they don’t look after their equipment, some have even been seen “wringing out” their drying leathers by standing on them.

Gravel rash is Not a good look :thumbdown:

RCZ-R

Reaction score
Nemi said:
I use high pressure touchless automatic car wash, works pretty well :eusa-whistle:

I don't think those devices are available in the western part of Europe. I only spotted them in the eastern part of Europe. I like them too

I love my RCZ

Reaction score
Thanks, DKZ5745. RCZ is a masterpiece. I prefer to wash it myself, but sometimes it is not possible.