What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Authentication Code??!

Aylia Fox

Reaction score
Hi,

2nd day of owning RCZ and frustrated because I can't connect my phone to Bluetooth (or the other way round)

So, the pairing process appears normal - Peugeot is coming up on my phone as a 'device' and my iphone 11 is coming up on the car's LCD. But when I 'OK' to pairing up, the car LCD asks for an authentication code - of which I have no knowledge. I asked the dealer I bought it off and he didn't know. Can anyone enlighten me please! (i.e how do you get your authentication code?)

Thanks, Aylia x

NF7

Reaction score
Hi,

2nd day of owning RCZ and frustrated because I can't connect my phone to Bluetooth (or the other way round)

So, the pairing process appears normal - Peugeot is coming up on my phone as a 'device' and my iphone 11 is coming up on the car's LCD. But when I 'OK' to pairing up, the car LCD asks for an authentication code - of which I have no knowledge. I asked the dealer I bought it off and he didn't know. Can anyone enlighten me please! (i.e how do you get your authentication code?)

Thanks, Aylia x
Can you post a photo? Which SatNav you have?

I believe your phone gives you the pairing code. If not, just do 0000 on the car and then 0000 on the phone. It should connect.

2retro

Reaction score
Just pick any number and enter it on both devices.

Aylia Fox

Reaction score
Can you post a photo? Which SatNav you have?

I believe your phone gives you the pairing code. If not, just do 0000 on the car and then 0000 on the phone. It should connect.
Hi,
thank you so much. It's sorted now

Reactions: NF7