What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Argh the dreaded abs esr on again

Ggen

Reaction score
Hi guys posted previously
I removed a cheap ebay tracker ( it wasn’t on the earth battery but on the chassis)
Took it off started the car and it showed up with braking system fault
I posted in here and got help I tightened terminal up ok removed it and put it back on
Still no joy it was saying stop abs esr fault

So I drive it to the end of the road anchor on and it fine started it again to day same error on

I have a odbi reader on order can I just reset the codes ?

Any ideas why it’s doing this

Thank you

Pedro

Reaction score
The ABS will normally reset itself if it picks up a glitch whilst the cars is in motion its usually the ECU detecting a fault in the system after dirt deposits contaminate the the signal pick ups

Ggen

Reaction score
The ABS will normally reset itself if it picks up a glitch whilst the cars is in motion its usually the ECU detecting a fault in the system after dirt deposits contaminate the the signal pick ups
Should I reset the codes ?

Pedro

Reaction score
Reset codes if it persists you may need to check the ring & pick up sensor

Ggen

Reaction score
Cheers mate just to add drove the car fo a few days stop and start after the first day it reset it self
Driving around days it was perfect until once again got in the car same error just came up
I’m in the aa so I think I will call them out