What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Are the 19" sortilege alloys diamond cut?

travelswithanrcz

Reaction score
Hi guys, been struggling to find a definitive answer for this through google or on the forums. Sadly the previous owner of my RCZ has obviously kerbed the alloys on more than one occasion, so I want to get them fixed up.

I see from the quotes out there though that getting diamond cut alloys cost more to repair (boo). Picture of my wheels attached for reference.

Cheers
Kris

Attachments

• DSC_4600_2.jpg
    DSC_4600_2.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 10

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
They look standard to me and not diamond cut just needs a general referb generally cost around £60 to £70 and you can choose what colour you want I have had both mine and the wife's RCZ done hers in gloss black and mine in lotus sparkle, many colours to choose from and cost me £72 a corner.. Also had them put on the four new tyres that I had got. They did and balanced them up in the process hope this helps you out..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

travelswithanrcz

Reaction score
They look standard to me and not diamond cut just needs a general referb generally cost around £60 to £70 and you can choose what colour you want I have had both mine and the wife's RCZ done hers in gloss black and mine in lotus sparkle, many colours to choose from and cost me £72 a corner.. Also had them put on the four new tyres that I had got. They did and balanced them up in the process hope this helps you out..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
Mega helpful, thank you.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
The sortilege alloys aren’t diamond cut as standard Fox alloys do some aftermarket alloys that are very similar and are diamond cut.