What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Anyone had codes p1434 p1435

Ged5

Reaction score
Anyone had codes p1434 p1435 says it's paf pump failed or just needs refilling and reseting? 2.0 hdi

Pedro

Reaction score
A mate of mine has same problem but not on a Z those can apparently appear by being triggered for 2 fault codes displaying in the engines ECU or & 1 in the Additives ECU & can be sometimes caused by loss of communication or low pressure from additive levels or leaks detected in the system?
I lent him a scanner after suggesting resetting the ECUs which he managed to do but as soon as he filled up with Diesel they reappeared so after he asked my opinion I was suspicious it may be something to with Additive pump causing the issues ?

Ged5

Reaction score
A mate of mine has same problem but not on a Z those can apparently appear by being triggered for 2 fault codes displaying in the engines ECU or & 1 in the Additives ECU & can be sometimes caused by loss of communication or low pressure from additive levels or leaks detected in the system?
I lent him a scanner after suggesting resetting the ECUs which he managed to do but as soon as he filled up with Diesel they reappeared so after he asked my opinion I was suspicious it may be something to with Additive pump causing the issues ?
Same mine I have reseted ecu but codes appear after 1 min car drives fine no signs of smoke from exhaust no issues with dpf regen so just don't want pay £280 for new pump 🙄