What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Advice Help Double Din

Old gh bug

Reaction score
Hi Fairly new on here as ive only had my RCZ 200 bhp for just over 2 weeks and loving it , but only using to go to work and back at the moment which is only a few miles .

Anyway i would like to replace the original stereo with a double Din with Sat nav

Can anyone recommend a unit that is plug and play as im ok with mechanics and basic electrics i want something that is reasonable but wont break the bank also want one that wont upset any of the cars other features and electrics warnings etc .

Many thanks Garry

Zapp

Reaction score
Hi don’t buy any double dins with built in sat nav as most will give you Tom Tom , Waze and Google Maps from your phone
Go for good brand names as well Kenwood Pioneer Alpine etc
Hi Fairly new on here as ive only had my RCZ 200 bhp for just over 2 weeks and loving it , but only using to go to work and back at the moment which is only a few miles .

Anyway i would like to replace the original stereo with a double Din with Sat nav

Can anyone recommend a unit that is plug and play as im ok with mechanics and basic electrics i want something that is reasonable but wont break the bank also want one that wont upset any of the cars other features and electrics warnings etc .

Many thanks Garry
if you look at incartec.co.uk they will provide everything you need

Attachments

• 0B73D31B-CF86-4479-9E30-837E4340BB3A.jpeg
    0B73D31B-CF86-4479-9E30-837E4340BB3A.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 38

Zapp

Reaction score
If you need any advice I’m happy to help
Zapp