What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Adrian Flux Insurance - Special Offer

Reaction score
Hi,

Special offer to peugeotrczforum.co.uk members - We will give you £20* if we can't beat your best car Insurance quote!

We're so sure we can offer unbeatable cover at unbeatable prices to peugeotrczforum.co.uk members that we'll give you £20* if we can't beat your current quote!

Call NOW for a free no obligation quote on 0800 089 0035!

Lines are open 9am - 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 4pm on Saturdays.

*£20 supplied in high street shopping vouchers. See http://www.adrianflux.co.uk/corporate/c ... -vouchers/ for terms and conditions.

Regards,

Dan.

Reaction score
Snowy87 said:
Hi Dan, I tried Adrian Flux for my renewal back in September, unfortunately they weren't even close, even though I said I was an RCZ Forum member. I am 52 with over 10 years protected no claims. So stayed with my old insurer. Maybe next year

:beer:

Hi Snowy,

Sorry to hear we couldn't compete this time, our schemes are always being looked at, and we are always looking at promotions too - So hopefully next time round we will be able to offer you a great deal.

All the best

Dan