What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Aberdeen - Black RCZ 156 GT

A

Anonymous

Sadly it's time to sell up my pride and joy. As it turns out I'm looking to move house and will likely need a 4x4 or at least something will more ground clearance to get to the new place we have in mind. Advert below

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... de/AB244PY

Standard spec for a GT along with quad exhausts, custom car mats front and back, boot tray from peugeot, new tyres on the front and a fully sized alloy spare in the boot with a jack.

A

Anonymous

Thanks. I'm going to be sad to leave the rather exclusive club (every car up this way is an audi, bmw or merc!) but I've had a lot of fun in the mean time.

A

Anonymous

You're not wrong!! Prestige brands are a dime a dozen this way!! So which 4x4 are you considering and which direction are you looking at moving to?

A

Anonymous

Looking at a place north of the city, around the 25 mile mark. Not really sure atm but I want something that actually will go offroad. A defender would be nice or an older 4x4 before they got tarted up to kart school kids about.

A

Anonymous

Defenders are freaking cool...particularly in black! Well, hopeful you'll manage to sell the RCZ quickly. The new buyer will certainly be getting a lot for their money with all the little extras you're providing! Sure it'll shift in no time!

A

Anonymous

Thanks RCZ1 and thanks for teaching me how to properly take car of a car's paint work etc!

That they are. Nice to know that you can hose them down inside and out. Yeah I think i've priced it reasonably based on it's age, mileage and extra goodies but of course I would accept a little less should the right offer come along!

RCZ1

Reaction score
My husband would fight you for the Defender :) What is it with men and Defenders? I just don't get it hey ho :)

A

Anonymous

Absolutely...although I suspect he'd need to get a bigger engine in it. We know he likes his speed!!! :lol:

Sure you'll get an offer in no time x! Keep us posted.

A

Anonymous

You can't beat a good old landy! :cool:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

xzibit206 said:
Looking at a place north of the city, around the 25 mile mark. Not really sure atm but I want something that actually will go offroad. A defender would be nice or an older 4x4 before they got tarted up to kart school kids about.

OOOOH my neck of the woods then :) If you're minted, the hoose across the road from me is for sale :eusa-whistle: ... mmm then again, we dinna want riffraff ha ha ha

A

Anonymous

Lol! The place we have in mind doesn't have anyone bar one neighbour in sight a good 200m away. Nice bit of land with it as well. Can't wait to get out the city!

A

Anonymous

xzibit206 said:
Lol! The place we have in mind doesn't have anyone bar one neighbour in sight a good 200m away. Nice bit of land with it as well. Can't wait to get out the city!

Intrigued! PM me where! I'm originally an Ellon quine.......

A

Anonymous

I'll let you know donna if it happens or otherwise. I am trying to not get my hopes up before anything happens. One thing that is slightly concerning me though is the winter and snow fall but I guess a 4x4 should help out there!

Well a week on autotrader and all I've had is a "dr richard" try and scam me out of the car by offering to pay the full price without seeing the car and then shipping it through his own personal shipping company with incredibly bad english throughout and a second one that resulted in both my autotrader and email account being attempted to be hacked. I am beginning to see why people just take it to a dealer or webuyanycar to avoid the frustration! But I shall persist :)

A

Anonymous

Have you popped it on pistonheads and eBay too? Might get more interest from them.

A

Anonymous

Yup, on the works internal notice board thing too on the intranet. Need to print off a sign for the window of the car too

A

Anonymous

Did I perhaps see you this afternoon on North Anderson Dr around 4:10ish? Saw a black RCZ with quads a couple of cars ahead of me. Something hanging out the boot and the boot latched. Couldn't see the full reg but saw it was a 10 plate.