What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A question for the older members of this forum

chrismac

Reaction score
Does anyone remember Halfords selling touch up stickers for the paintwork. They were sold in packets, were an exact match (much like the touch-up pens) and were undetectable on the car body.

Tried searching online but nothing showing up.

Pedro

Reaction score
I can't remember those as I'm only 66! but they did sell the pens as my youngest son used to get them for me if needed but even that was a good few years ago sorry my memory won't stretch out that far back! 🙃😆

chrismac

Reaction score
Many thanks, They would be perfect for my repair, guess its a pen and T-cut job.

Chukka64

Reaction score
I would definitely recommend this stuff

It is more expensive than some but the colour match is perfect. Mine is a ktv colour code so is a pearl black. I repaired a deep scratch on a door and after a machine polish, you wouldn’t know it was there. No, I’m not on commission 😂

Jumper

Reaction score
Dont know if they still mix paint either? They did a spray can for me about 15 years ago so I could spray eyebrows a matching colour to a BMW I had at the time.
I don't remember the pens though may be I wasn't looking for them.